- 1 Pack Wagyu Stew Meat
- 1 Red Onion
- 4 Bell Peppers
- 2-3 cups Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup Fajita Seasoning
- Chop bell peppers and onions into large pieces, approximately 1- 1.5 inch in width.
- Using metal or wood skewer, assemble kabobs. Alternate between meat, peppers, and onion, piercing a hole through the middle of each piece and sliding it down the skewer. (Metal skewers are recommended, especially over a hot charcoal grill.)
- When kabobs are assembled, place skewers in a freezer bag or large dish and cover in italian dressing. Let marinate in the refrigerator for 25-30 minutes or longer.
- Preheat your grill with your favorite charcoal product or let gas grill heat up for 15 minutes.
- When you are ready to cook, season kabobs evenly with your favorite fajita seasoning.
- Place skewers on grill. Rotate ever 2-3 minutes until veggies and meat a good char on all sides.
- Remove from heat and let cool before enjoying.