- 2 Mangalitsa Pork Chops (Bone-in, T-Bone, or Porterhouse)
- Pork Marinade
- Sweet Pork Seasoning
- Start by mixing together your marinade – we use Blues Hog Pork Marinade Mix. Pour into a resealable plastic bag and add in the pork chops. Let marinate in the refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour. It is best to leave it overnight for best flavor.
- When you are ready to cook, prepare grill with both direct and indirect cooking zones by lighting charcoal on only one side of the grill. Bring the temperature up to around 400ºF.
- Take your marinated pork out of the bag. Pat dry and season on all sides with your favorite sweet seasoning. We like using Blues Hog Sweet & Savory Seasoning.
- Lay pork chops over direct heat. Let cook on each side for 4-6 minutes, keeping a close eye so the sugar doesn't start to burn.
- Once you get a nice sear on each side, move the pork chops over to indirect heat and let cook until the internal temperature reaches 145ºF. This is the perfect time to add any type of glaze you wish to coat the pork chop in.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes to stop the cooking process and allow the juices to redistribute the pork chop.