- 2 Marble Ridge Pork Steaks
- 2 cups Pork Marinade (Blues Hog Pork Marinade - follow mixing instructions)
- 4 tbsp Pork Seasoning (Blues Hog Sweet and Savory Seasoning)
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce (Blues Hog Original BBQ Sauce)
- 1 can Cola Product or Light Beer
- Prior to cooking, prepare the marinade in large bowl or freezer bag. Emerce steaks and let soak for 20-30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat your grill with your favorite charcoal product or let gas grill heat up for 15 minutes.
- While you grill is heating up patt pork steaks dry with a paper towel and season generously on both sides
- On the preheated grill, sear your pork steaks over direct heat for 5-7 minutes. Flip occasionally to evenly cook both sides.
- While your steaks are searing, baste your steaks with your favorite cola product or light beer.
- After your steaks have beautiful grill marks, move your pork steaks to indirect heat
- Slather in your favorite BBQ sauce. We use Blues Hog Original BBQ sauce for a sweet glaze.
- Let your pork steaks finish cooking for another 10-15 minutes or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of at least 155º.
- Remove from heat, rest, and enjoy!