- 8 oz. Marble Ridge Farms Ham Thin Sliced
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 3 tbsp. chopped green onions
- 1 cup provel and cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. Blues Hog Ritas & Fajitas
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tbsp. Nacho Cheese sauce
- Spray skillet with cooking spray. Place 2 tortillas in skillet over low heat.
- Top half with ham, sliced tomato, green onions and cheeses. Top with another tortilla and cook, carefully turning once, until lightly browned on both sides (about 5 minutes).
- Remove to a plate and repeat with remaining quesadillas. Serve with nacho cheese sauce and enjoy!