- 1 1/2 cups Marble Ridge Farms Ham (Diced)
- 2 cups fresh chopped spinach
- 2 (8 inch) unbaked pie shells
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups Half-and-Half Cream
- 1 tbsp. Blues Hog Truffle & Chop Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Dice ham, chop spinach. Place ham and cheese in pie shells.
- Beat eggs, then add half-and-half, Truffle & Chop, nutmeg, salt & pepper in bowl until well combined. Pour egg mixture into pie shells.
- Bake uncovered in preheated oven until filling is set (35-40 minutes). Let cool to room temperature before serving.