- 8 oz. Marble Ridge Farms Ham Sliced
- 4 tbsp. Blues Hog Honey Mustard
- 2 (8-10 inch) sections Cuban bread, split open horizontally
- 6 oz. Smoked Pork Loin or Pulled Pork
- 6 oz. Slices Swiss Cheese
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- Pickles (optional)
- Preheat a panini press, large cast iron skillet, or griddle over medium heat. Slice bread open and spread Blues Hog Honey Mustard on both halves. Add Swiss cheese, a layer of pickles, ham, and pulled pork. Close sandwiches.
- Butter top and bottom of panini press and press sandwiches with moderate pressure until golden and crisp on both sides (about 8 minutes). If using a cast iron skillet or griddle, melt 1 tbsp. butter in a pan and add sandwiches. Flip and press with spatula until crisp on both sides. Slice sandwiches and serve!