- 1 Marble Ridge Ham
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Blues Hog Honey Mustard Sauce
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 oz. Butter (1 stick)
- 2 tablespoons Blues Hog Original Dry Rub
- 1 teaspoon Chopped Garlic
- Thaw your ham in the refrigerator. Place in a pan and thaw for 3 to 4 days.
- Preheat oven to 325℉. Remove ham from packaging.
- Place ham in a baking dish, add water, and cover ham with two pieces of foil. Bake for 90 minutes.
- Heat the butter in a saucepan over medium heat until golden brown. Add in the brown sugar and Honey Mustard sauce. Stir together until brown sugar has completely dissolved (about 2 minutes).
- Reduce heat to low and add in the garlic. Simmer for about 2-3 minutes to form a glaze and set aside.
- Remove ham from oven and take off the foil carefully (let the steam out by lifting the corner of the foil). Increase the oven temperature to 375℉.
- Pour 1/3 of the glaze all over the ham and return to the oven for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, brush with another third of the glaze, and return to the oven for another 15 minutes.
- Repeat for 1 last time, keeping your eye on it to not let it get too dark.
- Remove from oven and let it stand for 15 to 20 minutes before slicing.
- Serve and enjoy!