- Marble Ridge Prime Rib Roast
- 1.5 Tbsp Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 1.5 Tbsp Fresh Thyme, chopped
- 1.5 Tbsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1.Tbsp Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- 3 Tbsp Kosher Salt or Flake Salt
- Preheat oven to 200º
- Thaw roast in refrigerator for 24-36 hours. Chop the herbs and mix with salt and pepper.
- Rub salt mixture on the roast and let rest in refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Place roast in roaster and cook for about 4 hours. Check the internal temperature at the 3 hour mark and check every 20-30 minutes after until the roast reaches 129º-133º.
- Remove from oven and cover with foil. Let roast rest 20-30 minutes before serving.