2-3 lb. Marble Ridge Osso Bucco Beef Shank
- Blues Hog All In Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Wagyu Beef Tallow
- 2 Medium Yellow Onions
- 2 Cans Campbells French Onion Soup
- 1/2 Cup Blues Hog Beef Marinade Mix
- 2 Cups Water
- 1/2 Cup Dry White Wine
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Swiss Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350˚F
- Slice onions into sticks.
- Season Beef Shank with All In Seasoning, let rest for 20 minutes.
- Heat up 9 inch skillet and sear shank with Wagyu Beef Tallow.
- Remove from pan and add sliced onion, sauté until golden brown. Pour wine in skillet to deglaze.
- Pour onions and soup into baking dish.
- Mix water and marinade mix. Add to onion and soup mixture. Place shank on top and cover with foil. Bake for 3 hours.
- When tender, top shank with swiss cheese and broil until melted.