Chuck Eye Steak with Garlic Parsley Steak Butter
- Marble Ridge Chuck Eye Steak
2 Sticks Soft Butter (1/2 pound)
- 2-3 Clove Fresh Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Italian Parsley
- ¼ Tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ Tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Lemon Zested and Juiced
Pro Tip - Make sure your meat is fully thawed prior to cooking.
- Preheat the grill.
- Chop the garlic and parsley
- Place butter in mixer and whip till soft and smooth.
- Add garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, and lemon juice and zest.
- Place butter on parchment paper and roll into a log and chill.
- Season the Chuck Steak with your favorite steak seasoning.
- Sear on both sides for char and grill marks.
- Move to indirect heat until desired doneness. (We recommend grilling your Wagyu Steaks rare to medium-rare for best flavor and texture. See our Cooking Tips page for an internal temperature guide and extra wagyu tips.)
- Place a slice of steak butter over top to melt and coat the steak.
- Let rest for 5 minutes
- Serve and with extra butter.