- 1 lb Marble Ridge Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Burger Seasoning
- 2 cups Shredded Provel Cheese
- 1 package (8) Buns
- 1 tbsp Butter
Pro Tip - Make sure your meat is fully thawed prior to cooking.
- Preheat the grill.
- Form patties of meat. (Pro Tip – Cut through the plastic tube to make even, round patties with no mess!)
- On a flat grill surface, lay patty and season. Use spatula or meat pounder to flatten patty.
- After about a minute or two, flip burger over. Cover in a generous amount of cheese, letting the cheese surround the edges. Cover to help cheese melt faster. (See our Cooking Tips page for an internal temperature guide and extra wagyu tips.)
- As burgers ar finishing up, butter and toast the buns over the grill.
- Once the cheese is melted, be careful to remove and stack on a set of toasted buns.