- Marble Ridge Filets
2 cups Cilantro Leaves
- ½ cup Blanched Almonds or Walnuts
- 2 tbsp Shallots, Chopped
- 2/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Fresh Garlic, Chopped
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
Pro Tip - Make sure your meat is fully thawed prior to cooking.
- Preheat the grill.
- Place cilantro, nuts, shallots, and garlic in food processor.
- While the food processor is running, slowly add the olive oil in a steady small stream. Adding the olive oil slowly while the processor is running will help it emulsify and help keep the olive oil from separating. Occasionally, stop to scrape down the sides of the food processor.
- Add lime juice and seasoning to taste.
- Store in refrigerator. (It will keep two weeks.)
- Season Filets with your favorite steak seasoning.
- Sear on both sides for char and grill marks.
- Move to indirect heat until steaks reach desired doneness. (We recommend grilling your Wagyu Steaks rare to medium-rare for best flavor and texture. See our Cooking Tips page for an internal temperature guide and extra wagyu tips.)
- Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve and with pesto to drizzle over top.