- 1 Marble Ridge Ribeye
- 1/4 Cup Steak Seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Sprigs Rosemary
- 3 Sprigs Thyme
- Start by preparing your steak the night before with a dry brine of your favorite steak seasoning. We recommend Blues Hog Bold and Beefy Seasoning for the perfect enhancement of flavor. Coat thoroughly on all sides and let chill in the refrigerator overnight.
- When you are ready to cook, remove the steaks from and let get to room temperature as the oven preheats to 300º.
- Place your steak on a greased sheet pan and transfer to the oven.
- As the steak cooks in the oven, heat up a skillet on the stove. (Ideally a cast iron if available.) Melt your butter along with the herbs to begin melding the flavors.
- Once the steak reaches your desired doneness, following the internal temperature guide on our cooking tips page, remove it from the oven.
- Transfer the steak to the heated skillet, rotating for 1 minute on each side to give the steak an even sear. Use a spoon to baste the herbs and butter over top as the steak cooks.
- Once the steak is seared to perfection remove it from the heat and serve – no need to let it rest.