- 1, 6-7 lb. Pork Butt
- 1/3 cup Blues Hog Pork Marinade
- 2 cups water
- Blues Hog Sweet & Savory Seasoning
- 1 cup Blues Hog Tennessee Red BBQ Sauce
- 1 Pack of buns
- Whisk together dry pork marinade and water. Using a flavor injector, generously inject the pork with the mixture.
- Heavily coat pork in Sweet & Savory seasoning.
- Smoke the pork at 300 using one or two chunks of pecan or hickory wood for approximately 4 hours (this may vary depending on size of meat).
- Approximately 2 hours into cooking, wrap in foil, cover with a cup of Tennessee Red, and return to the smoker.
- Once internal temperature reaches 210 and is sufficiently tender, remove from heat and let rest in foil for another 30 minutes to an hour.
- Using hands, fork, or tongs, pull the pork apart.
- Add in extra Sweet & Savory seasoning and Tennessee Red sauce.
- Load up your sliders with a spoonful of Pork & Blues Hog Tennessee Red Slaw.