- Marble Ridge London Broil Roast
- Garlic Powder
- Herbs Of Choice
- 3 Large Carrots, Rough Chopped
- 1.5 Lb Baby Yellow Potatoes
- 1 Yellow Onion, Rough Chopped
- 3 Scallions, Rough Chopped
- 3 Stalks Celery, Rough Chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Place the roast in a large oven safe roast pan. Season both sides of the meat with salt and pepper.
- Rough chop your vegetables (carrots, potatoes, onions, scallions, celery, etc.) and add them into the roast pan with the meat.
- Season with your favorite herbs and spices.
- Cook uncovered in the oven for approximately 2 hours.
- At the 2 hour mark, cover in foil and return to the oven for another hour.
- Remove and let cool before serving.